All our DCW Schedulers:
- Hire direct care workers.
- Do job searches.
- Accept new referrals.
- Maintain Consumers and DCW records.
- Assist Consumers in finding an DCW that is compatible.
- Are trained DCWs themselves.
- Can replace staff in an emergency.
- Provide an in-home Quality Assurance (QA) visit.
- Any scheduler can assist with these matters.
- Are available by phone, 24 hours a day, for questions, concerns, or any problems that arises.
The Home Care Service Program Manager manages the DCW Schedulers, and can help with issues that the rest of the staff shown above are unable to resolve.
Email TRPIL Community Services.