TRPIL Community Services
TRPIL Community Services is a licensed home care provider through the Pennsylvania Department of Health, and a provider for Home and Community Based Services through the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services, the Office of Long Term Living, and the Pennsylvania Department of Aging.
Community Support Services
- Personal Assistance Services (PAS)
- Home Modifications
- Nursing Home Transition (NHT)
- Direct Care Workers (DCWs)
- Person-Centered Counseling
Support Sponsored by TRPIL Community Services
Support Provided by Transitional Paths to Independent Living
- Assistive Technology Resource Center
- Health & Wellness
- Peer Support
- Skills Training
- And several other programs…
- Accessible Dreams is a TRPIL-affiliated organization that assists in home modifications.
Interested in employment opportunities? See HERE.