For $2 yearly, you can become a member of Transitional Paths to Independent Living.
Your membership means that you are a part of TRPIL’s mission to affirm liberty and justice for all people with disabilities.
You will receive:
- Mailings, e-mails, and/or phone calls about TRPIL’s advocacy activities at the local, state, and national levels;
- Notifications of the latest positive or negative developments which effect the disability community;
- Membership meeting schedules;
- Invitations to TRPIL’s membership activities — like adaptive horseback riding and bowling;
- Information on TRPIL’s fundraising events — like Paint ‘n Sips, Trivia nights, and sponsored luncheons; and
- Invitations to join task forces on issues that matter to you! (Examples include transportation and emergency preparedness.)