Swap Day Guidelines & Responsibilities
- Bring only items in good condition that do NOT require repairs.
- Deliver and stay with your own items throughout.
- Take away items you collect and items not given away. No storage is available; you are responsible for removing any items not accepted for donation by the end of the event.
- Appropriate items:
- Transfer chairs and boards.
- Manual wheelchairs (with sanitized cushions).
- Adult briefs, blue pads.
- Inappropriate items:
- Anything that is broken or requires repairs.
- Prescription items such as diabetic supplies, catheters, medications or other pharmacy-dispensed items.
- Things that are not related to assistive equipment needs.
- Must complete a Release of Liability statement for items received through the EquipAbility Program.
- Provide space for consumers to set out their giveaways.
- Consider donating un-swapped items to City Mission.
Email Assistive Technology for more details, or
Call 724.223.5115, ext 171.